Friday, March 9, 2012

Introducing Mr Oliver Bowser!

I thought it was about time to introduce my trusty sidekick, Oliver Bowser.  I had him fill out this little questionnaire in his spare time!

Mr. Oliver Bowser!
Name: Oliver Bowser
Nicknames: Stinky Pete, Ollie, Grumbles, Corn Chip
Birth date: August 2007
Weight: 54 Pounds
# of Wrinkles on Neck: Lost Count!
Shoe Size: Large X-Large
Best Friend: Isabella (aka Bella and Deafus Pinkus)

Your Hobbies include:
Long walks around the block
Chasing squirrels
Sun bathing in the back yard
Napping with Bella
Daydreaming while staring out the window

Your Favorite Foods are:
Dog Food
People Food
Treats
Anything that Smells like Food, FOOD!  Hey!  I'm a basset hound.  What did you expect?

Your Favorite Activity is:
Having my belly rubbed!  Or my neck.. or behind my head... or just touch me!  I'm pretty partial to brush time as well!

If you could change one thing about you, what would it be? 
These short legs!  I was suppose to be taller. 


Bella and Ollie cuddling!
Your Favorite Words:
Walk
Picante Sauce
Brush
Squirrel
TREAT!
And my name!

Other things you enjoy:
Car rides!
Cuddling
Ice Cubes 




Happy Napping Everyone!
Thing you don't like:
The Vacuum
Fireworks
Thunder
Nail Clipping

Your favorite napping place:
On the couch? (Don't tell her!)
In a sun spot in the backyard
On the back porch
On the bed... when no one is looking!

And on that note, it's time for a nap!


1 comment:

  1. Hm...if i didn't know better, I would think that my little guy, Pete, had filled this out. :)

    ReplyDelete